Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Scent Mostly Likely to Sell Your House More Quickly and For More Money IS...

I was listening to the radio in the car one morning (K-Love) and the DJs started talking about a real estate study done in which it was determined which scent present in a house at the time of viewing was likely to sell the house more quickly, and for more money.

They took turns guessing, and all were incorrect.  After the commercial break, they revealed the answer:


LEMON


I was super excited that this is a product I sell through doTERRA!!  More than that, I am finding that the virtues of lemon are many, in health and cleaning, weight loss and reducing cravings...the list is long!!!  And many other posts!  I am getting so attached to lemon, and it is one of the least expensive things doTERRA sells.

I see lots of LEMON in my future!!
See you next post!! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment